Authenticity, elegance and comfort are the core features of this renovated residence standing in a magnificent 700 m2 wooded property.
Covering some 330 m2, Casa Monteconti is able to accommodate up to 12 people in the utmost comfort. Elegant and spacious, it is the ideal place to spend a holiday with family or friends.
Spend time playing ping-pong or badminton, or enjoy relaxing and soaking up the summer sun.
- - Surface area: 330m2
- - Capacity: 12 people
- - Air conditioning
- - Kitchen
- - Dining room
- - Fully equipped living room (TV, DVD,...)
- - 5 bedrooms with double bed, + 2 sofa beds
- - 2 bathrooms with shower + bathroom (shower, washing machine, dryer,...)
- - 1 cellar
- - 1 billiard room
- - …
- - 7000 m2 park
- - Terrace with barbecue
- - Swimming pool
- - Summer kitchen
- - Garden furniture set
- - Outdoor dining room
- - Carport and garage
- - Table tennis tables
- - Badminton
- - Airports: Ancona (25 km), Perugia (95 km)
- - Beach resorts: Senigallia (30 min), Numana, Sirolo,...
- - Natural sites: Frasassi Caves (30 min), Monte Conero, Mount Sibillini
- - Historical cities and towns: Urbino, Loreto, Assisi, Perugia,...
- - Vineyards: Sartarelli, Moncaro, Angelini, Sabionare
- - Restaurants: top quality starred cuisine and agritourism (5 min)
- - Shops: traditional bakery, supermarkets,... (5 min)
The miscellaneous activities DYMA offers to pamper you during your stay and to enhance your experience include:
- - Providing an Italian chef
- - Booking a cultural guide
- - Gourmet discoveries
- - Personal welcome service
- - …
You only have to ask and we will be delighted to arrange your tailor-made travel, coordinate your stay and provide a private chef... Discover the local flavours and enjoy the delicious pasta fresca prepared by Italian chefs who are both enthusiastic and inspiring!...
DYMA will take care of everything, from picking you up at the airport to providing you with a contact person onsite!
We Care. You Enjoy.
Located in eastern Italy, between the Apennine mountains and Adriatic Sea, this mass tourism-free region of central Italy is an invitation to set off on a journey.
Nestled between sea and mountains, as diverse as it is unique, the Marche landscape is remarkable for its exceptional beauty and incredible variety.
Explore the coastline, its harbours, coves and cliffs or enjoy the inland countryside with its hilltop fortified villages.
Treat yourself to a walk in the protected parks of the Sibillini Mountains and the Monti della Laga, and enjoy the unique scenery and breath-taking views.
A subtle interplay of land and sea, discover the Marche cuisine and its extraordinary combination of tastes and flavours. You will be amazed at the alliance of fish, summer truffles and mushrooms. Enjoy fresh pasta, cheese and cured meats, accompanied by a glass of local wine.
Pecorino or Passerina. Sangiovese and Montepulciano d'Abruzzo. These melodiously named vine varieties, made from vines that stretch as far as the eye can see over the hills, will offer wine lovers fine regional wines, such as white Verdicchio or red Piceno.
Seemingly never-ending expanses of fine sand or rocky coves of the Adriatic, wooded hills, vineyards, olive groves and hilltop villages....
March offers you all of Italy in a single region!